4. We wanted to know how many days we should spend at Carnarvon Gorge to see most of the sights. I believe there is a very long walk, perhaps 12 -13 kilometre one way. This would be beyond our capability. I guess we could not do more than 10 kilometres a day.
6. How long does it take to see Kakadu? Can we do it as a day trip from
5. Do you need to book at caravan parks and how far ahead? What if you donít like the park when you get there?
9. Where can we free or low cost camp on the WA Ningaloo coastline that is accessible with our large off road caravan?
11. We have heard that alcohol canít be consumed in the Aboriginal lands around Hermannsburg etc. Is this true and does that mean that we canít pack ANY alcohol into our van for our trip to Darwin via Kingís Canyon and the Mereenie Loop?
24. What are the distances between fuel stations on the Stuart Highway between Port Augusta and Darwin?
25. How much extra fuel will I need to carry to travel around Australia? My tow vehicle only has a 75 litre fuel tank.
What can a 1 kva generator run? What can a 2 kva generator run?
What is average cost of caravan sites in Australia? Do they all charge extra for children?
Which first aid kit?
38 Do I need Do Not Overtake Turning Vehicle signs? Should I fit the red and yellow Do Not Overtake Turning Vehicle signs (stickers) to my caravan?